$10,905.00 raisedGOAL: $20,000.00
It's time for action.
Gun by Gun has partnered with the City of Los Angeles and Mayor Garcetti's Office of Gang Reduction and Youth Development on a campaign to remove dangerous guns from the streets of LA through a community-led, community funded gun buyback.
Here's how it works:
- Every dollar donated will go directly towards removing dangerous and unwanted guns from Los Angeles.
- The funds raised will go towards a gun buyback in Los Angeles, operated safely by law enforcement.
- Any individual can turn in working guns, no questions asked, and get a $100 gift card in return.
- All of the guns collected are safely destroyed.
- All donations are tax deductible.
Real action. Real results.
This effort will take hundreds of dangerous guns off the streets forever. We're also sending a bold and unprecedented message: when it comes to gun violence, our community will not stand for the status quo.
Los Angeles Steering Committee
Adam Englander - Alex De Ocampo & Todd Sargent - Alexis Wolfer - Caroline Toren - Damian Carroll - David & Jackie Koenig - Etienne Maurice - Joshua Englander - Josh Stepakoff - Kanchan Mattoo - Kate Gage - Sarah Rosell - Vicki Rox - GRYD Foundation, Adrienne Newsom
In partnership with Mayor Eric Garcetti's Office of Gang Reduction and Youth Development.Donate